2) Describe your brand in 3 words?
Minimal, practical and quality
3) Describe your family in 3 words?
Solid, crazy, happy
4) Does your family have a favourite song?
Monkey Gone to Heaven - by the Pixies, full blast in the car!
5) Whats your favourite season and why?
Summer, long lazy family days in Victoria Park
6) Whats your favourite time of day and why?
Any meal time so we can all catch up and share stories of the day
7) What's it like for a family living in Hackney?
Brilliant, so diverse with so many great places to eat/ roam/ play...
8) What is the key for a happy childhood?
Mixture of a structure and freedom mixed with loads of love and humour
9) Describe your home?
Eclectic and homely
10) Where do you get inspiration from?
The usual - art exhibitions, people watching, gigs...
11) What are your family traditions?
Firm believer in a Sunday roast!
12) What is your favourite kids book?
The Story of the Little Mole (Who Knew It Was None Of His Business)
13) Where is your favourite spot to holiday?
16) What is your favourite family day out?
Trip to the seaside, fish & chips, ice cream and amusement arcades
17) What hopes do you have for the future for the children and future generations?
I hope my children get to experience a calmer political climate with more equality, as well as better focus on maintaining our environment
18) What emoji sums your brand up - or if it doesn't exist what would it be?!