This variant is currently sold out
Panda jacket made in a recycled polyester and organic cotton blend! Designed with a slightly padded collar, two pockets, an adjustable elastic string inside the waist and ribbed cuffs. The jacket is water resistant with 3000 mm water columns and has a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO finish that is free from fluorocarbons, formaldehyde and paraffin.
• Embroidered Mini Rodini panda patch on the chest
• Slightly padded collar
• Mini Rodini logo embroidered on left pocket
• Two pockets with metal push buttons
• Adjustable elastic string inside waist
• Ribbed cuffs
• Metal zipper closing the front with protection placket to keep chin from pinching
• Round zip slider
• Shell fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h
• Shell fabric water resistant with 3000 mm water columns
• Shell fabric: 65% Recycled polyester 35% Organic cotton
• Lining: 100 % Recycled Polyester satin
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.
Global Recycle Standard (GRS) is a certification ensuring that this garment consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets, and used clothes. Since Mini Rodini are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to them. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.