Helios Artist Yoga Mat
This variant is currently sold out
Looking for something natural and different with your yoga mat? Kati Kaia Yoga Mats are constructed with non-slip, 100% natural rubber with a premium vegan suede top, which is made from recycled PET bottles, providing anti-slip grip and protection for all yoga practices, together with a soft touch cushioning. They are longer and wider than standard mats, so you can deeply relax in Savasana or childs pose knowing your mat is natural and gives you great space and cushioning to perform some serious Asanas.
The wetter the mat gets, the grippier it gets. Ideal for hot yoga and bikram yoga. If you don't sweat during practice, we recommend you to spray the yoga mat with water before and during yoga practice for great grip and to activate the top layer grip.
It’s also absorbent, so you don’t need a yoga towel. As a bonus, the mat can be thrown in the washing machine as well, so all that sweat is easily washed away. Easy care with high performance, so you can focus on your practice and be inspired by the colours around you.
The Helios mat depicts light as it is caught in the soft sprays of the ocean against the rocks and the pure joy as the sun hits your face. Reflect your practice and soak up the light with bright yellow and gold foil effect, this piece brightens the dullest of days. Open your solar plexus with this stunning mat to assist you on the journey.
- 100% Natural non-amazon Rubber
- High - Performance, Natural and Sustainable
- Longer and wider than regular mats
- High density luxury cushioning for joint protection
- Water based inks guaranteed not to wear out from your practice
- Ultra absorbant vegan suede top
- Free from PVC, silicone, chlorine and phthalates
- 100% biodegradable
- Eco friendly packaging
- Strap included
- Idea for all types of yoga especially hot yoga
- Washable by hand or on an eco cycle
- Hang to dry
- Spritz lightly for extra grip
- THE GALLERY MAT
- 13 x 66 cm
- 4.5mm thickness
- 3.4 kg
- THE TOURING MAT
- 183 X 66 cm
- 1.7mm thickness
- 1.95 kg