Zoe The Zebra
This product is currently sold out.
Zoe the Zebra is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of natural rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist. Zoe the Zebra is handcrafted from 100% natural rubber and created with natural plant pigments so your baby can wear and chew on it all day long! These eco friendly bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist, little baby gums love the texture of natural Hevea rubber!
- Size 4'5 x 7 x 8'4 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
To care for Zoe the Zebra simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.