This product is currently sold out.
H2Origamis are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mould is created! The turtle-shaped natural rubber chewable toy has been created for sensory play, teething and bath time. Designed to soothe teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. It stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect the ocean.
- Size 10 x 10.5 cm
- Every purchase of an H2Origami character donates 10¢ to OCEANA Org; dedicated to clean our oceans around the world.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
To care for your H2Origami Turtle simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.