Gail Hat Purple
£17.00 was £34.00
This variant is currently sold out
This merino Inka style hat is a Winter essential that will keep you babies cosy and comfortable all day long. Ear flaps keep tiny ears covered with a small tie under chin. All this cuteness is topped off with a soft fluffy pompom.
Merino is blessed with magical properties that make it the most practical material for children's wear. It is temperature regulating which helps to prevent overheating. Soft and breathable it draws excess moisture away from the skin. It’s also hypoallergenic and so very delicate on sensitive new skin. The superfine, long fibers of Nui premium organic merino mean it is itch-free, light and soft to the touch. Merino doesn't hold smells like other yarns so it requires less and lighter washing. And finally it's fire resistant unlike synthetic fibres.
- 100% GOTS certified organic temperature regulating merino wool means little heads will never overheat.
- Hand wash or Cool Machine wash on a delicate/wool cycle
- Squeeze excess moisture out (do not wring) and dry on a rack out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend a gentle wool safe detergent
- Do not soak or use fabric softeners, bleach or harsh detergents