Kimono Indigo Poetry
This variant is currently sold out
Inspired by trips to Japan our range of kimonos for children are classics to be worn every day and are here to challenge the basic tee. In the summer they make the perfect cover up and in cooler months layer them over merino. Designed with plenty of growing room the kimonos will fit over 2 years - the sleeves will start as full length or with turn ups and the kimono will still fit with 3/4 length sleeves. When they are too small hand them down or use them as wall deco in your child's bedroom on a simple bamboo cane.
Handmade in London by the Heba Women's Project providing women from diverse cultural backgrounds with a safe and welcoming place in which to make new friends, learn new skills and engage in enterprise activities to suit their particular needs and family commitments.
Block printed indigo fabric from Jaipur and packaged in a cardboard noodle box.
- 100% summer weight cotton
- Hand printed variation may occur that adds to the uniqueness of our kimonos
- Colours may fade over time giving the kimono a lived in and loved hue
- Pre washed with love at the Clapton Laundry
- Wash separately
- We advise washing the kimono for the first few times on its own with a handful of salt