Messenger Bag I Red
This product is currently sold out.
The Elvis & Kresse Messenger Bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and a has a reclaimed black cotton and military-grade parachute silk lining. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 30 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose is perfectly robust for an every day bag and the full length flap, with hidden magnet closures, will keep your valuables safe. It has an internal zip pocket, a laptop divider and 1 full length zipped pocket under the flap.
This is a deceptively roomy bag, big enough for a 13" laptop, an A4 pad and all your other daily essentials, but small enough just to chuck in your tablet, wallet and keys and go....
- Dimensions: H 26 x W 34 x D 11 cm
- Max Strap Drop: 72 cm
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed black cotton lining and military-grade parachute silk
- Adjustable shoulder strap in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Full length flap with hidden magnetic closure
- One external and one internal zip pocket
- Padded central divider and laptop pocket
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a shopping or delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- Free international delivery
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity