Tibu High Chair White
This product is currently sold out.
The TIBU chair was inspired by 1950's French industrial design. Available in three colours it offers ten different seating configurations allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months (with Baby Set) to 8 years and over.
An optional table top, belts and seat cushions are available and are advised for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
- To be used when infant can sit unaided (with Baby Set) to 8 years old
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988+A1:2012
- Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the included Allen key
- Optional pair of suitable cushions
- Delivered with 4 castes
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane
- Patented model
- Product size: 86 x 51 x 48 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- Made in the European Union
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest, 1 safety belt and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- Assembly parts and fastenings
- 4 casters
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
- CAREFUL: Table Top, belt, baby set or cushions are not included in this version. You need to order them separately.
- This item is sent from our supplier in France and a delivery date will be confirmed on receipt of your order - the order will only be processed if you approve the delivery date
- Expected delivery 2-4 weeks
- PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING - DROP SHIP ITEMS WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY ADDRESS